Assistant Security Officer, Vacancy In AIIMS Patna – Aug 2013
Assistant Security Officer
All India Institute of Medial Sciences, Patna
Address: All India Institute of Medial Sciences, Patna PHULWARI SHARIF
Postal Code: 801505
Pay Scale: Rs. 26,000.00
Educational Requirements: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
Date Posted: 07/21/2013
Experience Requirements: Experience for at least 5 years in keeping security preferably in a hospital / medical institution of repute.
Details will be available at: http://www.aiimspatna.org/news/advertise5031.pdf
No of Post: 03
How To Apply: Candidate should bring all Original Certificates at the time of Interview – Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DCI/ State Council registration certificate for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the selection. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS Degree Certificate and Medical Registration Certificate of the candidate who opts/select for the post of Junior Resident will be retained in the Academic Section.
Last Date: 21.08.2013
(Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)- -
i) For OBC Candidate please attach certificate from appropriate authority, which is meant for the post under the Central Government of India, and Certified that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year i.e. 22.08.2012.
ii) For SC, ST - Certificate should be issued by Tehsildar or above rank officer in format of State Govt./Central Govt. of India.
iii) OPH - Certificate must be issued by State/Central Govt. Hospital.
Candidate should bring all Original Certificates at the time of Interview - Degree, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate and MCI/DCI/ State Council registration certificate for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the selection. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS Degree Certificate and Medical Registration Certificate of the candidate who opts/select for the post of Junior Resident will be retained in the Academic Section.
If any candidate who joins the job and leaves/resigns/disengage before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so.
The original certificates will be returned after depositing security of Rs. 30,000/- or obtaining all no dues certificates from the concerned Department/Sections of the Institute.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Those who had applied earlier for the post of Sr. Resident, Jr. Resident, Tutor/Demonstrator, Physiotherapist and Assistant Dietician against Advt No 01/2012/Rectt. Dated 09.11.2012 have to apply again but they are exempted from payment of fee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The period of job will be for a period of 11 months. The jobs are liable for discontinuation any time without prior notice by the Institute.
2. Remuneration will be given per month consolidated. No other allowances are admissible. However, TA/DA for official work assigned shall be admissible as per equivalent rank of Govt servant.
3. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
4. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same doesn’t entitle any candidate for selection. Also, possessing higher qualification than the minimum qualification doesn’t entitle a candidate for selection or definitive edge over other candidates.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
7. In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material, information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the job and any other action as deemed fit may be taken by the appointing authority.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. Jobs shall be indented through outsourcing agency and can be discontinued at any time without assigning any reason.
12. At the time of interview, the candidates should submit an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that he has no objection to any of the clause stipulated in the advertisement.
13. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Patna.
14. Number of jobs may vary depending upon the need of the Institute.
Note : This blog is very useful and important (to provide information about Exam, Result, Date sheet, Latest Recruitment, Syllabus, Govt. & Private Recrements etc.) all Candidates and other which related to the All INDIA
Published by Vikas for http://www.naukri2all.com/
If you have any query related to this then don’t forget to share it with us through comment box below.Enter Your Email to Subscribe and Get LatestRecruitment, Results, admit card And Exam Date Updates to Your Email Inbox